If there is a versatile and quick indo-chinese food, it has to be chilli paneer and what better if it has the unique zing of lipsmacking schezwan sauce! This is a dish which is so much liked by our guests and we have used it in many forms which will keep featuring on Break&Binge – clearly now you know how much we love it! So here we go with the core of all of our delish quick foods – schezwan chilli paneer!
- Cubed paneer
- 1 small sliced capsicum
- 3-4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 sliced onion
- Tomato ketchup
- Schezwan sauce of your choice (we use Ching’s schezwan chutney)
- Oregano / Italian herbs
- Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbsp oil/ butter
- Heat oil/butter and add finely chopped garlic (and optionally some garlic powder). When garlic turns golden, add onion and saute it. When onion is cooked, add capsicum and saute.
- Once vegetables are cooked, add tomato sauce and schezwan chutney in equal proportion. Stir to mix the sauces well with the vegetables.
- As the mix heats up, add oregano / Italian herbs, chilli flakes and salt, as required.
- Stir and add paneer. Mix well to marinate the paneer completely.