Who doesn’t love cakes. But what if there is a healthy option to have that amazing slice of cake without worrying about calories. This biscuit cake is all that you want – made using healthy digestive biscuits to satisfy your cake cravings. It is an easy, no-bake cake, which will make you drool over its chocolatey crunchy base
- 100 grams digestive bicuits
- ¾ cup finely chopped nuts (walnut, cashews, almonds)
- 1 cup chocolate sauce (home-made or hersheys chocolate syrup)
- 160 gm dark chocolate
- 120 gm whipping cream
- Crush biscuits using hands and keep the biscuit chunks intact
- Mix chopped nuts into crushed biscuits
- Add chocolate sauce to the above and mix it well. Ensure that biscuit and nuts are well coated in the sauce
- Grease a baking spring foam pan using butter or oil, pour the above mix and press it gently with hand to ensure it is evenly spread across the pan. Let it freeze for 30-50 minutes
- On the other hand, to prepare chocolate ganache. Heat the cream in a pan, as soon as you hear the cream popping up. Switch off the gas
- Pour the boiling cream on the chopped dark chocolate and give it a good mix. The mix will start thickening as soon as it starts cooling down
- Take out the cake from refrigerator and pour the cooled chocolate ganache, over the cake. Let it flow around the corners and spread it evenly so that there is a thick layer of chocolate ganache. Garnish with chopped nuts
- Let the cake freeze in the pan for 6-7 hours or overnight
- Serve a cool no heat cake to make your day awesome!
We highly suggest to use only digestive biscuit and not marie biscuit, as marie biscuit will become soggy and you loose the crunch.