For all ice cream lovers who do not want to have their scoops of ice cream in a regular way is to have it as an ice cream shake. Made with ingredients that are often readily available in your pantry, it is indeed a refreshing addition to a hot afternoon or even better one on a cold night.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
• 4 scoops of ice cream
• ½ cup milk
• Sugar (optional)
• 2 tbsp Hershey’s chocolate syrup
• 10-15 cashews
• 1/3 cup chocochips
• Chopped nuts, for garnishing
- In a blender, mix 2 scoops of ice cream with milk, sugar, chocolate syrup, cashews and chocochips. Blend well.
- Place 1 scoop of icecream in each glass and top it up with chocolate syrup(optional). For garnishing the glass well, you can add syrup on the edges of the glass. Now pour the mix prepared gently.
- Garnish it with chocochips, chocolate syrup and chopped nuts
Points to note:
• Before pouring the shake in it, put the glass in the freezer for 5-10 minutes this will keep your shake cooler for longer
• Quantity of chocolate syrup can be adjusted as per taste