Something is absolutely unique about lazy mornings, which is why we look forward to some quick and easy breakfasts.
Fried vegetable idli is one such option – light and healthy, while being super quick to make. Not just these mini idli, but what also took care of our morning blues was this amazing resin work, blue ocean wave cheeseboard (serving board). This made our foodilicious morning today and going forward more aesthetically appealing.
- 10-15 mini idlis
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup carrot, finely chopped
- ¼ cup capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1-2 green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pinch of black pepper
- In a pan, heat some oil and add garlic and green chilli. When the garlic starts turning golden brown, add onion and cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add capsicum and carrots and saute. Now, add salt and black pepper and mix
- Add idlis and mix it well to ensure the idlis are well coated with the veggies prepared
- Serve hot with your favourite chutney