Summers are almost here and so are the drinks experiments. Sharing today our companion for the Saturday morning swim and chill – Dill and Cucumber Gin that turned out refreshing and fragrant to make our Saturday morning right!
Happy weekending, everyone!
- 1 Japanese cucumber – peel out the skin nicely to use for garnishing later
- Ice cubes
- Rock salt
- Lime juice
- Fresh dill
- 60 ml gin
- In a shaker, take 4-5 slices of peeled Japanese cucumber, 2-3 sprigs of dill, 1 tsp lime juice, a dash of rock salt and gin (add honey/sugar if you like a bit sweet)
- Muddle together until you see cucumber is starting to break up
- Strain into the two glasses, add ice cubes and soda to it
- Serve immediately after garnishing with cucumber skin peels and dill leaves