Ringin’ in the weekend shenanigans with some “healthy” chips and dip – Yogurt dill tzatziki with crunchy cucumber and carrot. The original greek tzatziki is definitely truly loved by most, with the addition of fresh dill in it the flavours and taste go a few notches up!
A super easy, under-5-minutes recipe that will serve the role of a great appetizer for your guests and you!
- ½ cup fresh dill – chopped
- 1 cup chilled hung yogurt / 1 cup greek yogurt
- ½ tsp finely chopped garlic
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Rock salt (optional to taste)
- 3-4 drops of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- Mix all the ingredients well
- Chill for some time before serving
- Serve with your fav chips or for yummy healthy tasting, with cucumber, carrot and red capsicum