Up for trying out another twist to the usual lemonade? Strawberry lemonade is just one of the most refreshing and delicious drinks you can so quickly make at home.. Only after you make it, you realise how easily you can delight your guests with this!
Try with this 4-ingredient recipe that’s zinged up with salt, black salt and chaat powder! Enjoy!
Ingredients: (yields 4 jars of above size and quantity)
- 1-1½ cup honey
- 1 big lemon juice (1 -1.5 cup)
- 12-15 strawberries
- 2-3 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Salt, as per taste
- Add 2 tbsp water to honey and whisk well until smooth
- Add smoothened honey water and strawberries in the blender
- In a pitcher, add strawberry puree, lemon juice, dry spices from the above list and lots of ice and shake well
- Refrigerate it for at least an hour
- Serve chilled strawberry lemonade, garnished with with lemon and/or strawberry wedges